Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The 12th Annual Eastside Culture Crawl

My first time participating! TONS of work but totally worth it! I sold quite a bit but there were SOOOO many people that walked through my studio(room 344 of the Parker Street Studios-the largest building involved in the Crawl) that even if i didn't sell anything, the exposure alone was great! It was so interesting to get all that feedback and to hear all the comments people made... i am so glad i was a part of it. I have LOTS to do before the next one...

PS. I had three of my painting hung at the Chapel Arts Gallery during the Crawl and were there for the after parties! I don't think i have pics of that, but trust me... they were there!




i don't like this pic of me...

3 comments:

Deb said...

you're so cute in that pic though!
great job!!!

Simon W-H said...

I like it..and your blog...I'll add you to my blog list..HOORAH!

jenn brisson said...

awe shucks, guys!