Saturday, May 29, 2010

BUSY BUSY!

To all my Old School fans and my new ones!
Thank you SO much for all your support in the past days/weeks/years!

I have a busy month ahead of me and if you can, please join me at any of these events!

#1
TOMORROW May 29th at PAT'S PUB in VancouverGREASE n GRIND Show is going on from noon till late.
Sweet rides, live music and "HOT RODS AND COOL BROADS" Art Show
One night only! I'll have a piece or 2 in the show! More info click here

facebook links:For art show click here
For event click here#2
"TEDDYMARES ON PARADE"
SOLO EXHIBITION WITH ME!
June 5th at THE WALLFLOWER on Main St
Art up for the month of June
facebook link click here

#3
"BEYOND WONDERLAND" Group Art Show
Alice in Wonderland inspired art for one night only.
At BOX STUDIOS and THE FRANKLIN ROOM
Facebook Event: http://bit.ly/beyondwonderlandfacebook
Official Event Page: http://bit.ly/beyondwonderland

#4
"BOUTIQUE BEAUTIES" Another SOLO EXHIBITION WITH ME!
June 18th at FORSYA BOUTIQUE on Main St
Art will be up from June 14 - July 18
Live music by GROOVE OPERATOR
Facebook event click here


THAT IS ALL FOR NOW!! Thanks for stopping by!!!!

No comments: