Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A small window into the mind of a Jezebel spirit...




In order of birth, from top to bottom...

The first one originally had hearts on her privates, but as i was painting, the hearts changed into flames... therefore the title "Change of Hearts"
.

...the next three paintings strangely enough reflected events and feelings that i was going through at the time i was painting them, which i didn't realize until after they were completed. My subconscious? "Queen of Hearts", "Broken Hearts", and "Still Heart" all representing the devil girl in me, i guess... starting at a realization of Being, moving into actions, and then finishing off with a bit of regret and contemplation.

2 comments:

Kathy Lea said...

nice stuff. i saw you status on facebook, and said to me self I should see what your up to.
I see your style is still Good Ol Jenn!

Kat

Unknown said...

Hey Jenn as always I love your schtuff!