Saturday, January 8, 2011

Eastside Culture Crawl 2010

  
Just trying to catch up on some stuff i should've posted months ago... 

 The Eastside Culture Crawl happened on the last weekend of November. This was my 3rd time participating in the madness. I WILL be doing up a video for this eventually, but knowing me that won't be completed for awhile.
 I'm still learning the program... 

In the meantime, enjoy the purdy pictures...
Come follow me to Parker Street Studios at 1000 Parker Street

 Welcome to Room 344. This is my part of the room...

 
 Prints available!!
What's he lookin at?
 Oh,  Magnets!!
 
Most of my painted decks...

Some creepy kids....

Some wacky women... 

What a day!

 Hopefully, i'll still be here next year, so PLEASE stop by and say hello. Looks like The 2011 Crawl will be happening on Nov 18, 19 and 20th.

1 comment:

Hearing Aids said...

Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!